Waiting on Wednesday #7


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


What I am waiting on this Wednesday is Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies, #2) by Tarryn Fisher. If you have not read the first book in the series The Opportunist you better read it before this one comes out. You don't want to miss this book!



Expected Publication: December 28th 2012

From Goodreads:
Dear Opportunist,

You thought you could take him from me, but you lost. Now, that he's mine I'll do anything to keep him. Do you doubt me? I have everything that was supposed to be yours. In case you were wondering; he doesn't ever think about you anymore. I won't let him go....ever.

Dirty Red



What's your pick for this week? Leave me a link, and I'll be sure to stop by and check it out!

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

2 komentari:

  1. Can you believe that just now I've realized that this is the sequel of The Opportunist. *massive face palm*. It goes on my to read list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? After all that talk I thought you knew that, lol.

    ReplyDelete