2013 TBR Pile Challenge


There are just so many books on my shelves that are not read yet, so when I saw this challenge, I knew I wanted to participate. It is hosted by Adam @ Roof Beam Reader. To check out more about this challenge and to sign-up, Click Here

The Goal: To finally read 12 books from my “to be read” pile (within 12 months).

My 2013 TBR Pile Challenge List:

1. The Perks of Being a Walflower by Stephen Chbosky
2. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
3. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
4. Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth
5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
6. If I Stay (If I stay, #1) by Gayle Forman
7. The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer
8. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
9. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
10. Fifty Shades of Gray (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. James
11. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
12. 1984 by George Orwell

Alternates:
1. Emma by Jane Austen
2. Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

10 komentari:

  1. I love this I idea!
    I have well over a hundred on my TBR list, & some of them seriously need reading!

    You won't regret picking up the night circus it's utterly amazing, amazing...Amazing! & I also wanna read Emma and to kill a mocking bird. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you sing up then! Yes, so I've heard. I hope I actually read all of them!

      Delete
  2. The Perks of Being a Wallflower is my favorite book of all-time. I hope you enjoy it! I've read it 5 times (I think) and I've seen the movie (came out in September) 3 times already. Also loved The Night Circus and Anna Karenina - and 1984 is one of the best books ever written! You've got a good year ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, The Perks of Being a Wallflower is my #1 to-read next year. lol

      Delete
  3. This challenge sounds good! :) Maybe I'll participate! :)
    Anyway you must MUST read The Night Circus!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will, maybe than we can make each other actually read books from our lists. lol
      You know how all of our lists turn out xD
      The Night Circus, you know I've planing for months to read it, and than you came up with books like Flawed or something else, and I end up not reading TNC.

      Delete
  4. Loved Divergent! The Host was really good too. And To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my favorite classics. :]

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say To Kill a Mockingbird. It is where I learned how to write with an southern accent. Great classic and still a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your list!

    I really enjoyed reading Divergent. I'm reading Insurgent now. I also enjoyed The Perks of Being a Wallflower. :)

    Goodluck with your list! :D

    ReplyDelete