Waiting on Wednesday #10


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


As soon as I have read the blurb of Parallel by Lauren Miller, I knew I want this book really bad. It looks like it's going to be amazing! I love books about parallel universes and I hope this one won't be dissapointing.


Parallel by Lauren Miller

Expected Publication: May 14th 2013


Froom Goodreads:
Abby Barnes had a plan. Get into a great college, major in journalism, and land a dream job at a major newspaper. But on the eve of her 18th birthday, she is stuck on a Hollywood movie set, wishing she could rewind her life. The next morning, she’s in a dorm room at Yale, with no memory of how she got there. A cosmic collision of parallel universes has left Abby living a new reality every time parallel Abby makes a decision. Now Abby must race against time to take control of her fate without losing sight of who she is, the boy who might just be her soul mate, and the destiny that’s finally in reach.


What's your pick for this week? Leave me a link, and I'll be sure to stop by and check it out!

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

9 komentari:

  1. I just saw this on another blog and added it! It sounds great! I love alternate universes and books and movies where you see different versions of your life and different outcomes of choices! New follower.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too! That's why I am so excited about this book.
      Thanks for stopping by and for following me!

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen this one before. Hmm sounds good. If I find some time I'll read it, but I'll wait to see what you think of it :)
    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick. I saw this on another blog today & added it to my TBR list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am beyond stoked for Parallel! It sounds like it's just up my alley - thanks for getting me even more excited! :)

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome! I hope you enjoy the book :)

    ReplyDelete