Waiting on Wednesday #52

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



OMG you guys!!! I loved Prisoner of Night and Fog so, so much and I can't wait to read Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke.


Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke (Prisoner of Night and Fog #2) by Anne Blankman Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke (Prisoner of Night and Fog #2) by Anne Blankman
Expected publication:
April 21st 2015 by Balzer + Bray
Goodreads | Amazon | Book Depository

The girl known as Gretchen Whitestone has a secret: She used to be part of Adolf Hitler’s inner circle. More than a year after she made an enemy of her old family friend and fled Munich, she lives with a kindly English family, posing as an ordinary German immigrant, and is preparing to graduate from high school. Her love, Daniel Cohen, is a reporter in town. For the first time in her life, Gretchen is content.

But then, Daniel gets a telegram that sends him back to Germany, and Gretchen’s world turns upside-down. And when she receives word that Daniel is wanted for murder, she has to face the danger she thought she’d escaped-and return to her homeland.

Gretchen must do everything she can to avoid capture and recognition, even though saving Daniel will mean consorting with her former friends, the Nazi elite. And as they work to clear Daniel’s name, Gretchen and Daniel discover a deadly conspiracy stretching from the slums of Berlin to the Reichstag itself. Can they dig up the explosive truth and get out in time-or will Hitler discover them first?

Did you read Prisoner of Night and Fog? What did you think about it? Are you excited for the next book or you think it should have ended with the first one?

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

6 komentari:

  1. YES! Only saw the cover yesterday (which, is as gorgeous as the first) but ugh, loved Prisoner of Night and Fog (I have to keep reminding myself it isn't Frog) wasn't expecting to either, since I'm 50/50 with Historical's and the research, but damn it was good. :)

    Here's mine



    Kirsty
    @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read it yet but I'M GOING TO. It sounds like such an awesome book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, thanks for reminding me to read the first book. Seems like an interesting series.

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't know this was a series!! I love the matching covers. Thinking of picking up Prisoner of Night and Fog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't started this series yet. I remember wanting to read it but never got around to it. This book cover is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete