Waiting on Wednesday #51

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



OMG! This book! I have to have it! I don't care if I don't like it, I just want to own it, and have it in my bookshelf. It's ridiculously gorgeous! But, yeah. Also the story sounds really promising, so I really, really hope that I'll like it!


The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne
Expected publication:
March 17th 2015 by Dial

Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

Fans of Sarah Dessen and Huntley Fitzpatrick will enjoy this smart debut young adult novel, equal parts My Life Next Door and The Princess Diaries—plus a dash of Aaron Sorkin.

Kate Quinn’s mom died last year, leaving Kate parentless and reeling. So when the unexpected shows up in her living room, Kate must confront another reality she never thought possible—or thought of at all. Kate does have a father. He’s a powerful politician. And he’s running for U.S. President. Suddenly, Kate’s moving in with a family she never knew she had, joining a campaign in support of a man she hardly knows, and falling for a rebellious boy who may not have the purest motives. This is Kate’s new life. But who is Kate? When what she truly believes flies in the face of the campaign’s talking points, she must decide. Does she turn to the family she barely knows, the boy she knows but doesn’t necessarily trust, or face a third, even scarier option?

Set against a backdrop of politics, family, and first love, this is a story of personal responsibility, complicated romance, and trying to discover who you are even as everyone tells you who you should be.

What do you think of The Wrong Side of Right? Doesn't it sound amazing?

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

12 komentari:

  1. I'm not so into the political stuff, but it gives alwaysa good backdrop for scandals and plot twists. I hope you enjoy!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind the politics, but you're right. When there's politics, there're always scandals and drama. Thanks for stopping by Zessi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound very interesting, and yes, a presidential election would be an interesting backdrop for some great drama and inner conflict. Great pick! :)

    Our WoW: http://refractedlightreviews.com/?p=21000

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it really would be an interesting addition. Thanks for stopping by! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this one before, but I have to say, I love the simplistic cover :D March 2015 :( I hope you enjoy this book when you read it, Anatea!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so with you on the cover! Don't even care if it isn't any good, it's just too pretty. I want to touch it! Lol. The plot reminds me of a series that I actually really enjoy called Georgetown Academy. It's got all the same types of political and teenage drama going on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I may have heard about Georgetown Academy *goes to Goodreads to check* nope, I didn't. But still, I'm really excited about it, and the cover is just the best! Makes me wanna do some kind of meme like CoverLove just so I can feature it there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never read a book about politics so this definitely sounds good! Plus there's a rebellious boy!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this does sound good! I'll be honest, the cover is what first caught my interest, but I do love the whole idea behind it. I am kind of loving the whole political/election thing too. Great pick, hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds great, thanks for sharing!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not that into politics, or at least reading about politics, but it sounds like that might just be some background information in this story. I love the cover, and I love Sarah Dessen, so if this is anything like that I think I would really like it!


    Lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this, I think I will add it to my tbr list. Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete