Just a quick update...

Hey guys!!

I am really sorry that I haven't been posting lately, but it's not because I didn't want to. Recently, I've been moving back and forth, from Croatia to Germany (since my parents moved there and I live with them), and now, I'm back in Croatia again to finish my last year of bachelor studies. But I'm living with my grandma now. So the reason why I'm not posting is that I still don't have internet here. It's taking a little bit more then I thought it would be necessary, but I hope it'll all be settled sometime next week and I'll be back to my regular posting. I'm still reading and reviewing my books, so don't worry, there will be plenty of reviews when I get my internet back.

And if you're wondering... I am writing this post from my cell phone, and you have NO IDEA how hard it is to write a post via cell phone.

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

3 komentari:

  1. I know what you mean and it's really quite hard to post via your phone! Plus there's no decent app (I think, at least I could find) for Blogger on a smart phone! Anyhow, good luck to you and hope you have a great time there! :)

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. It sounds like an adventure! Good luck with your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sretno sa fakultetom ;) Btw. Posting from the phone = pure torture :D

    ReplyDelete