Waiting on Wednesday #46

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



I'm a fan of this trilogy! I loved These Broken Stars, and even though this is a companion novel and we won't get to see Tarver and Lilac again, I'm pretty excited to read about Flynn and Jubilee's story. And the cover, once again, is outstanding!


This Shattered WorldThis Shattered World (Starbound, #2) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Expected publication:
December 23rd 2014 by Disney-Hyperion
Book Depository | Amazon

The second installment in the epic Starbound trilogy introduces a new pair of star-crossed lovers on two sides of a bloody war.

Jubilee Chase and Flynn Cormac should never have met.

Lee is captain of the forces sent to Avon to crush the terraformed planet's rebellious colonists, but she has her own reasons for hating the insurgents.

Rebellion is in Flynn's blood. Terraforming corporations make their fortune by recruiting colonists to make the inhospitable planets livable, with the promise of a better life for their children. But they never fulfilled their promise on Avon, and decades later, Flynn is leading the rebellion.

Desperate for any advantage in a bloody and unrelentingly war, Flynn does the only thing that makes sense when he and Lee cross paths: he returns to base with her as prisoner. But as his fellow rebels prepare to execute this tough-talking girl with nerves of steel, Flynn makes another choice that will change him forever. He and Lee escape the rebel base together, caught between two sides of a senseless war.

The stunning second novel in the Starbound trilogy is an unforgettable story of love and forgiveness in a world torn apart by war.

What's your pick for this week? Leave me a link, and I'll be sure to stop by and check it out!


Follow on Bloglovin

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

10 komentari:

  1. I haven't read These Broken Stars but I'm definitely interested in picking both up once this one's out :)

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should, the first one is really great! I hope this one will be as great as the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Istill havent read book one yet but I really want to. I just need to find time for it. Love these pretty covers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually read this one in June and LOVED it! Even more than book one! And I really liked book one. I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you'll find the time. The first one was really good! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not even gonna ask where you got the book from! I'm really excited now if it's even better than the first one! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These broken stars was a great read so I cant wait to read another book in that world. And the cover is once again gorgeous. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, the covers are really gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These books look SO good! I still haven't gotten around to reading the first one, but everyone seems to be loving it! Awesome pick!


    Lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, it really looks amazing! I hope you get around to reading the first one! x

    ReplyDelete