Out Today! 8/26/14


Out Today is my weekly post where I feature all the books that are coming out this week.


Six Feet Over It by Jennifer LongoFeralThe AftermathMaid of Deception

Six Feet Over It by Jennifer Longo [Amazon | Book Depository]
Feral by Holly Schindler [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Aftermath by Jen Alexander [Amazon | Book Depository]
Maid of Deception by Jennifer McGowan [Amazon | Book Depository]

DeliveranceThe Perilous SeaA Little Something DifferentUndead with Benefits

Deliverance by C.J. Redwine [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas [Amazon | Book Depository]
A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall [Amazon | Book Depository]
Undead with Benefits by Jeff Hart [Amazon | Book Depository]

Chasing BeforeThe Rule of ThoughtsAmitySoulless

Chasing Before by Lenore Appelhans [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Rule of Thoughts by James Dashner [Amazon | Book Depository]
Amity by Micol Ostow [Amazon | Book Depository]
Soulless by Amber Garr [Amazon]

The Revenge of SevenRivalGhost HouseWhat I Love About You

The Revenge of Seven by Pittacus Lore [Amazon | Book Depository]
Rival by Penelope Douglas [Amazon | Book Depository]
Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto [Amazon | Book Depository]
What I Love About You by Rachel Gibson [Amazon | Book Depository]

In Her WakeThis is FallingThe Beautiful AshesI Want It That Way

In Her Wake by K.A. Tucker [Amazon | Book Depository]
This is Falling by Ginger Scott [Amazon]
The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost [Amazon | Book Depository]
I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre [Amazon | Book Depository]

The Only AnswerInto the GreyPlay Me BackwardsRumble

The Only Answer by Magan Vernon [Amazon]
Into the Grey by Celine Kiernan [Amazon | Book Depository]
Play Me Backwards by Adam Selzer [Amazon | Book Depository]
Rumble by Ellen Hopkins [Amazon | Book Depository]

SanctumThe Far DawnCan't Look AwayDon't Let Go

Sanctum by Madeleine Roux [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Far Dawn by Kevin Emerson [Amazon | Book Depository]
Can't Look Away by Donna Cooner [Amazon | Book Depository]
Don't Let Go by Michelle Gagnon [Amazon | Book Depository]

Faces of the DeadAstrayyoloThe Island of Excess Love

Faces of the Dead by Suzanne Weyn [Amazon | Book Depository]
Astray by Amy Christine Parker [Amazon | Book Depository]
yolo by Lauren Myracle [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Island of Excess Love by Francesca Lia Block [Amazon | Book Depository]

How to FallIf You're Reading ThisZomburbiaRebels

How to Fall by Jane Casey [Amazon | Book Depository]
If You're Reading This by Trent Reedy [Amazon | Book Depository]
Zomburbia by Adam Gallardo [Amazon | Book Depository]
Rebels by Jill Williamson [Amazon | Book Depository]

Some of pretty good books are out this week. I haven't read any of them, but I'm pretty excited to read Six Feet Over It, The Aftermath, Feral & A Little Something Different. Have you read any of the books already? What are the ones you're most excited about?

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

14 komentari:

  1. Thanks for the review even though I couldn't read it because I haven't read Poison Princess yet. I do really want to start! I'm not a huge fan of the covers hahaha but I know they got new covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you enjoyed this book so much! I know a lot of people like this series and I know it's one I should've added to my TBR list a long time before! So I can't wait to try it, and glad you enjoyed it :D

    Check out my review and giveaway: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/08/angeions-book-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. From these I only read I want it that way but I am excited for most of them, especially Rival, Beautiful Ashes and Ghost house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been looking forward to any of these, but there are a couple that look interesting. I'll have to look into them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy them Lea! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, hopefully you'll like them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you do it soon, I'm sure you'll enjoy this series! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, that's okay. I hope you get to read them though! Yeah, me neither, they're pretty ugly, but the whole series just got redesigned, and new covers look pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited to read The Aftermath, Maid of Deception, The Rule of Thoughts, What I Love About You, This is Falling, and I Want It That Way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!!! So many exciting titles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice picks! Let me know if you end up reading any of those! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wasn't this book just a roller coaster? I did enjoy all of Evie's time with Death, but I'm still a diehard Jack fan. I can't what to see how they all get along in Dead of Winter! Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was a roller coaster like no other! I don't know, I liked Jack, but in that bad boy way, I never felt connected to him, with Death is a whole other case. Me too, I'm so excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete