Out Today! 4/8/14


Out Today is my weekly post where I feature all the books that are coming out this week.


Plus One by Elizabeth FamaDreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini TaylorFar From You by Tess SharpeGreat by Sara Benincasa

Plus One by Elizabeth Fama [Amazon | Book Depository]
Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor [Amazon | Book Depository]
Far From You by Tess Sharpe [Amazon | Book Depository]
Great by Sara Benincasa [Amazon | Book Depository]

Pointe by Brandy ColbertSea of Shadows by Kelley ArmstrongThe Here and Now by Ann BrasharesToxic Heart by Theo Lawrence

Pointe by Brandy Colbert [Amazon | Book Depository]
Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Here and Now by Ann Brashares [Amazon | Book Depository]
Toxic Heart by Theo Lawrence [Amazon | Book Depository]

Burn Out by Kristi HelvigThe Lonesome Young by Lucy ConnorsAlways Emily by Michaela MacCollNoggin by John Corey Whaley

Burn Out by Kristi Helvig [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Lonesome Young by Lucy Connors [Amazon | Book Depository]
Always Emily by Michaela MacColl [Amazon | Book Depository]
Noggin by John Corey Whaley [Amazon | Book Depository]

Mayday by Jonathan FriesenThe Klaatu Terminus by Pete HautmanRebel Belle by Rachel HawkinsDirt Bikes, Drones, and Other Ways to Fly by Conrad Wesselhoeft

Mayday by Jonathan Friesen [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Klaatu Terminus by Pete Hautman [Amazon | Book Depository]
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins [Amazon | Book Depository]
Dirt Bikes, Drones, and Other Ways to Fly by Conrad Wesselhoeft [Amazon | Book Depository]

The Vigilante Poets of Selwyn Academy by Kate HattemerWhat We Hide by Marthe JocelynBreakfast Served AnytimeSeason of Wonder by Lisa Tawn Bergren

The Vigilante Poets of Selwyn Academy by Kate Hattemer [Amazon | Book Depository]
What We Hide by Marthe Jocelyn [Amazon | Book Depository]
Breakfast Served Anytime [Amazon | Book Depository]
Season of Wonder by Lisa Tawn Bergren [Amazon | Book Depository]

The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy WunderThe Interrogation of Ashala Wolf by Ambelin Kwaymullina

The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Interrogation of Ashala Wolf by Ambelin Kwaymullina [Amazon | Book Depository]


And another great week bookwise. Again, there are quite a few books I can't wait to get my hands on, but I'm most excited about these books: Plus One, Great, Pointe, The Museum of Tangible Things and of course Dreams of Gods and Monsters. Now I only need someone to borrow me some of their free time so I can read them all! What books are you most excited to read?

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

4 komentari:

  1. Looks like I will be heading to the bookstore or the library soon ;) I'm excited for almost all of these, and the ones I haven't heard of just made their way to my TBR because they sound so good. Can't wait for Dreams of Gods and Monsters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! So many great titles to choose from this week.

      Delete
  2. The Here & Now looks good; I love Ann Brashares. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard a lot of mixed things about it, so I'm gonna wait for few more reviews before I decide if I should read that one. But I read her The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants books as a child and I absolutely loved them, so I don't know, we'll see. If you read it, do let me know!

      Delete