Out Today! 4/15/14

Out Today is my weekly post where I feature all the books that are coming out this week.


Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. ArmentroutThe Forever Song by Julie KagawaOpen Road Summer by Emery LordWhat I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa [Amazon | Book Depository]
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord [Amazon | Book Depository]
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick [Amazon | Book Depository]

Frozen by Erin BowmanThe Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. SmithHouse of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie WhippleTo All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

Frozen by Erin Bowman [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith [Amazon | Book Depository]
House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Whipple [Amazon | Book Depository]
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han [Amazon | Book Depository]

High and Dry by Sarah SkiltonSunrise by Mike MullinThere Will Come a Time by Carrie ArcosNova and Quinton: No Regrets by Jessica Sorensen

High and Dry by Sarah Skilton [Amazon | Book Depository]
Sunrise by Mike Mullin [Amazon | Book Depository]
There Will Come a Time by Carrie Arcos [Amazon | Book Depository]
Nova and Quinton: No Regrets by Jessica Sorensen [Amazon | Book Depository]

A World Without Princes by Soman ChainaniFinding My Way by Heidi McLaughlinA Shard of Ice by Alivia Anders

A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani [Amazon | Book Depository]
Finding My Way by Heidi McLaughlin [Amazon]
A Shard of Ice by Alivia Anders [Amazon]

There's like sooo many books I want to read this week, it's crazy. But yeah, just to list them: Don't Look Back, The Forever Song, Open Road Summer, What I Thought Was True, The Geography of You and Me & To All the Boys I've Loved Before. See, it's like a ton. What books do you want to read? It's completely fine if you just say all, I'd understand. I promise!

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

0 komentari:

Post a Comment