Waiting on Wednesday #49

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



I just LOVE Zoe Sugg, or more famous as Zoella. When I first heard that she's writing book, I was so excited, and right now, I'm happy to be able to feature it as my wow post, and share it with all of you guys!


Girl Online by Zoe Sugg Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
Expected publication:
November 25th 2014 by Penguin

Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

Penny has a secret.

Under the alias GirlOnline, she blogs about school dramas, boys, her mad, whirlwind family - and the panic attacks she's suffered from lately. When things go from bad to worse, her family whisks her away to New York, where she meets the gorgeous, guitar-strumming Noah. Suddenly Penny is falling in love - and capturing every moment of it on her blog.

But Noah has a secret too. One that threatens to ruin Penny's cover - and her closest friendship - forever.

What's your pick for this week?

Follow on Bloglovin

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

14 komentari:

  1. i was sure i wouldnt bother this book, but now im kinda excited and want to read it.

    em @ afternoonbookery.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This probably isn't my kind of book, but I really hope you love it! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited it about this book! I love Zoe sugg and she seems to have put a lot of work in it!

    Anastasia @ http://cuddlereads.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cover!! I've never heard of this book but it sounds cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds SO cute! And the cover is great too. I was going to add it to my TBR, and then found it was already there ;) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, I've never heard of this one, or the author! Totally new to me. Sounds interesting! I love it! I hope you enjoy the book when you read it, Anatea :)

    Have a fabulous week!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this one or the author before, but it sounds pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The author is one of the most popular Youtubers right now. She goes by name Zoella and I absolutely adore her, so I'm really excited to see how the book goes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is her debut novel, but she is a famous youtuberin. And thank you Alyssa, I hope that too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That happens to me sometimes too, haha. I guess we just want to read too many books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, that's why I'm so excited about this book. And also, because I feel the theme of the book is so close to us all, and to herself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess this isn't a book for everyone, but I really hope I like it once when I do read it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you like it if you get a chance to read it! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This seems cute and fluffy, I love those kinds of reads. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete