Out Today! 9/23/14

Out Today is my weekly post where I feature all the books that are coming out this week.


In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnisSalt & Storm by Kendall KulperTabula Rasa by Kristen Lippert-MartinRooms by Lauren Oliver

In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis [Amazon | Book Depository]
Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper [Amazon | Book Depository]
Tabula Rasa by Kristen Lippert-Martin [Amazon | Book Depository | My Review]
Rooms by Lauren Oliver [Amazon | Book Depository]

Messenger of Fear by Michael GrantUnmade by Sarah Rees BrennanStay with Me by Jennifer L. ArmentroutAfterworlds by Scott Westerfeld

Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant [Amazon | Book Depository]
Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan [Amazon | Book Depository]
Stay with Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout [Amazon | Book Depository]
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld [Amazon | Book Depository]

The Bodies We Wear by Jeyn RobertsRemember Me by Romily BernardAdrenaline Crush by Laurie Boyle CromptonLark Rising by Sandra Waugh

The Bodies We Wear by Jeyn Roberts [Amazon | Book Depository]
Remember Me by Romily Bernard [Amazon | Book Depository]
Adrenaline Crush by Laurie Boyle Crompton [Amazon | Book Depository]
Lark Rising by Sandra Waugh [Amazon | Book Depository]

The Faerie Queen by Kiki HamiltonPoisoned Apples by Christine HeppermannLoving Eden by T.A. FosterDeacon by Kristen Ashley

The Faerie Queen by Kiki Hamilton [Amazon]
Poisoned Apples by Christine Heppermann [Amazon | Book Depository]
Loving Eden by T.A. Foster [Amazon]
Deacon by Kristen Ashley [Amazon | Book Depository]

Firebug by Lish McBrideSurvival Colony Nine by Joshua David BellinThe Edge of You by Theresa DaLayneBlock by J.A. Huss

Firebug by Lish McBride [Amazon | Book Depository]
Survival Colony Nine by Joshua David Bellin [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Edge of You by Theresa DaLayne [Amazon]
Block by J.A. Huss [Amazon]

The Prophecy by Lily BlakeOn a Clear Day by Walter Dean MyersUnfriended by Rachel VailSeize me From Darkness by Cari Silverwood

The Prophecy by Lily Blake [Amazon | Book Depository]
On a Clear Day by Walter Dean Myers [Amazon | Book Depository]
Unfriended by Rachel Vail [Amazon | Book Depository]
Seize me From Darkness by Cari Silverwood [Amazon]

I completely forgot that some of those are coming out today! I was really excited to read Tabula Rasa and I was fortunate enough to get an ARC copy, but unfortunately, I did not like it. However, there are a few more books that sound appealing to me and which I will probably read at some point. Here they are: Afterworlds, Salt & Storm, Lark Rising, Messenger of Fear and The Bodies We Wear.


What books would you like to read?

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

2 komentari:

  1. Rooms and Stay with me are the books I am most excited for and I already read Unmade and loved it.. This will be a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I'll be reading Rooms. I read Panic by Lauren Oliver and I wasn't impressed, so I don't know. Maybe I should first read Delirium. As for Stay with me, yes, I'll read that one! I just have to read Be With Me before that one! x

    ReplyDelete