Out Today! 9/9/14

Out Today is my weekly post where I feature all the books that are coming out this week.


Rites of Passage by Joy N. HensleyKiss of Broken Glass by Madeleine KuderickFalling into Place by Amy ZhangIllusions of Fate by Kiersten White

Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley [Amazon | Book Depository | My Review]
Kiss of Broken Glass by Madeleine Kuderick [Amazon | Book Depository]
Falling into Place by Amy Zhang [Amazon | Book Depository]
Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White [Amazon | Book Depository]

Blood Of My Blood by Barry LygaNo One Needs to Know by Amanda Grace & Mandy HubbardForest of Whispers by Jennifer MurgiaThe Lover's Game by J.C. Reed

Blood Of My Blood by Barry Lyga [Amazon | Book Depository]
No One Needs to Know by Amanda Grace & Mandy Hubbard [Amazon | Book Depository]
Forest of Whispers by Jennifer Murgia [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Lover's Game by J.C. Reed [Amazon]

The Iron Trial by Holly Black & Cassandra ClareNew Point by Olivia LuckInto the Fire by Kelly HashwayOf Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday

The Iron Trial by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare [Amazon | Book Depository]
New Point by Olivia Luck [Amazon]
Into the Fire by Kelly Hashway [Amazon]
Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday [Amazon | Book Depository]

The Vampires of Manhattan by Melissa de la CruzBoarded by Love by Toni AleoPlaying With Matches by Suri RosenVision by Lisa Amowitz

The Vampires of Manhattan by Melissa de la Cruz [Amazon | Book Depository]
Boarded by Love by Toni Aleo [Amazon]
Playing With Matches by Suri Rosen [Amazon | Book Depository]
Vision by Lisa Amowitz [Amazon | Book Depository]

Damaged Goods by Nicole WilliamsEach and Every One by Rachael EnglishMelt for Him by Lauren BlakelyCall Me Grim by Elizabeth Holloway

Damaged Goods by Nicole Williams [Amazon]
Each and Every One by Rachael English [Book Depository]
Melt for Him by Lauren Blakely [Amazon]
Call Me Grim by Elizabeth Holloway [Amazon | Book Depository]

Rock Addiction by Nalini SinghCrown Of Ice by Vicki L. WeavilIgnited by J. KennerRed Blooded by Amanda Carlson

Rock Addiction by Nalini Singh [Amazon]
Crown Of Ice by Vicki L. Weavil [Amazon | Book Depository]
Ignited by J. Kenner [Amazon | Book Depository]
Red Blooded by Amanda Carlson [Amazon | Book Depository]

Winterkill by Kate A. BoormanAll or Nothing by Kendall RyanCity of Stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett

Winterkill by Kate A. Boorman [Amazon | Book Depository]
All or Nothing by Kendall Ryan [Amazon | Book Depository]
City of Stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett [Amazon | Book Depository]

There are not much books that I want to read that are coming out this week. Only Falling Into Place and Illusions of Fate. I have already read and reviewed Rites of Passage, and it was really, really amazing. It's one of my favorite 2014 debuts so far, which means it's awesome! I also 'read' Kiss of Broken Glass, but I DNF'd it at 19%. It wasn't bad really, I just couldn't get over the fact that it's written in verse. I don't know why, but I never like books that are written in verse.

What books are you excited for?

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

1 komentari:

  1. Ah, I only pre-ordered like, half of these ;) Falling Into Place, Rites of Passage, and Winterkill are all now waiting to be read. And I have heard some good things about Illusions of Fate too so that one will have to find its way to me eventually too.

    ReplyDelete