April Wrap Up

Wow, what a busy month! I have planned to do so much in April, but life got in way of some things, and they didn't get done. I have managed to read quite a few books, but didn't have time to review them, so expect all those reviews to come in May guys! Also, I'm still working on my new design. Like with the other stuff, I didn't have much time to work on it, but I hope I will in this month.


Reviews posted in March:


The Immortal Rules by Julie KagawaStolen Songbird by Danielle L. JensenThe Mark of the Dragonfly by Jaleigh Johnson
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman


How has your month gone by? Link me up if you do a wrap up post, and I'll be sure to stop by!

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

2 komentari:

  1. I'm afraid to check how many books I have read this month. Yeah life is really getting in my way these days. But you have read some amazing books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did plan a lot of things for April, too (mostly participating in LGBT month), but didn't get stuff done, so I know how it feels. :( BUT YOU LOVED STOLEN SONGBIRD. *fangirl dance*

    ReplyDelete