Out Today! 3/25/14

Books out today

You know how in my last post I told you there will be some changes? Well, this is one of them. A new weekly feature that will show you what books are hitting the store shelves every week. There will probably be a few changes in the next few weeks until I make a format that completely suits my blog.

Nearly Gone by Elle CosimanoWitchfall by Victoria LambStorm by D.J. MacHaleWanderers by Susan Kim & Laurence Klavan
Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano [Amazon | Book Depository]
Witchfall by Victoria Lamb [Amazon | Book Depository]
Storm by D.J. MacHale [Amazon | Book Depository]
Wanderers by Susan Kim & Laurence Klavan [Amazon]

The Summer of Letting Go by Gae PolisnerLockstep by Karl SchroederThe Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye WaltonThe Cracks in the Kingdom by Jaclyn Moriarty

The Summer of Letting Go by Gae Polisner [Amazon | Book Depository]
Lockstep by Karl Schroeder [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Cracks in the Kingdom by Jaclyn Moriarty [Amazon | Book Depository]

What book are you most excited about?

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

5 komentari:

  1. I'm pretty excited about the Summer of Letting Go and The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender. The reviews for both of them are pretty awesome so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone seems to be talking about Nearly Gone this week and I am curious about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the changes you're making here. This post is great and I hope to read The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender as it sounds like something I'll love. Great post, Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete