MAJOR CHANGES COMING!

EXCITED?
I know I am!


Lately, I have been very unhappy with my blog, even though I listen to Happy by Pharell Williams all the time! It's like I don't like it at all anymore. Thus, I realized, my blog needs change!

I got pen and paper in my hand, and since it's finally sunny again, I sat outside and started brainstorming on what can I change? What do I want to change? What do I know how to change? But that is not everything I figured out while brainstorming.


It's not important what I know how to change!

And you know why? Because if I don't know, I can learn how to do it. I am not stupid, I'm not afraid of a challenge. So why not do it? If I need help with something, there are tons of people willing to help. So why not do it? Because I'm lazy, I like to procrastinate and it's easier if somebody else does it for me. But not this time. I decided, I will do everything by myself, because I can!


So, what will I change?

Just like my title says, there are major changes coming your way! And lots of them! I decided to change many things, but I want reveal them all right now. But I can let you know about the first thing that will happen.


I'm making a new kickass design!

That's right, Anatea's Bookshelf is getting a new design made by *drumrolls please* - ME! But what is also very exciting about new design is that I have no idea how to do that! Okay, I do know a little bit now as I've been working on this for quite some time now, but when I started I knew next to nothing about it. The only things I knew were basic HTML and CSS and I have been able to do some minor changes to the design, but not exactly what I wanted. I also know how to use Photoshop, so that also helps a lot. But the important thing is, IT IS POSSIBLE!


It's going to be very different from this one!

I already have figured out how I want it to look like, and it's almost half way done now, but I assure you, it's going to be very different from this one. It will still be recognizable, but also very different. I can only hope you will like it as much as I do.

Anything else?

Actually, yes. For my other plans, I would have to ask you for a small favor. In order to know how to do the other things, I need your opinion on some things. Because of that, I am asking you to fill out this short survey. Remember, it will help me a lot and it won't take much of your time!

Click here for the survey




About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

0 komentari:

Post a Comment