Out Today! 1/6/15

Out Today is my weekly post where I feature all the books that are coming out this week.

The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly BlackDead of Winter by Kresley ColeIgnite by Sara B. LarsonThe Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark

The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black [Amazon | Book Depository]
Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole [Amazon | Book Depository]
Ignite by Sara B. Larson [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark [Amazon | Book Depository]



Reborn by Jennifer RushThe Ghosts of Heaven by Marcus SedgwickEnsnared by A.G. HowardFire Fall by Bethany Frenette

Reborn by Jennifer Rush [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Ghosts of Heaven by Marcus Sedgwick [Amazon | Book Depository]
Ensnared by A.G. Howard [Amazon | Book Depository]
Fire Fall by Bethany Frenette [Amazon | Book Depository]

Frostfire by Amanda HockingWillowgrove by Kathleen PeacockSave Me by Jenny ElliottRogue Wave by Jennifer Donnelly

Frostfire by Amanda Hocking [Amazon | Book Depository]
Willowgrove by Kathleen Peacock [Amazon | Book Depository]
Save Me by Jenny Elliott [Amazon | Book Depository]
Rogue Wave by Jennifer Donnelly [Amazon | Book Depository]

Gone Too Far by Natalie D. RichardsDie Once More by Amy PlumThere Will Be Lies by Nick LakeHellhole by Gina Damico

Gone Too Far by Natalie D. Richards [Amazon | Book Depository]
Die Once More by Amy Plum [Amazon]
There Will Be Lies by Nick Lake [Amazon | Book Depository]
Hellhole by Gina Damico [Amazon | Book Depository]

Falling Away by Jasinda WilderThe Angel Killer by Lisa VoisinInfected by Sophie LittlefieldFirefight by Brandon Sanderson

Falling Away by Jasinda Wilder [Amazon]
The Angel Killer by Lisa Voisin [Amazon | Book Depository]
Infected by Sophie Littlefield [Amazon | Book Depository]
Firefight by Brandon Sanderson [Amazon | Book Depository]

All the Bright Places by Jennifer NivenGolden Son by Pierce BrownThe View from Who I Was by Heather SappenfieldWildalone by Krassi Zourkova

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven [Amazon | Book Depository]
Golden Son by Pierce Brown [Amazon | Book Depository]
The View from Who I Was by Heather Sappenfield [Amazon | Book Depository]
Wildalone by Krassi Zourkova [Amazon | Book Depository]

I hope you caught up a little with your TBR in November & December, because we're diving into 2015 with a lot of amazing books coming out in the first week already. The book I'm most excited about is Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole. I can't tell you enough how much do I love this series! Some of the other books I hope to get a chance to read are: All the Bright Places, The Darkest Part of the Forest, Ignite, The Boy Next Door & Frostfire. Well, that's actually quite a lot of books.


What new 2015 release do you hope will be your first read?

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

1 komentari:

  1. I love doing the read-a-thons. I love the focus on reading, but I also love connecting with other bloggers. Here's how my Day One ended up. :)

    ReplyDelete