Bout of Books #12 Read-a-Thon



Hey guys! Since it's still no-classes-time for me, I decided to participate in the Bout of Books #12 Read-a-Thon and finally tackle down some of the books from my everlasting TBR pile. If you don't know what Bout of Books is, then check out the blurb below and I hope to see you join us!

Bout of books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

It was decided that this time there will be no official goals link up, but I would still like to post my goals and to keep you updated on my progress. I will be maintaining everything in this post, and updating it regularly.

Books I want to read

World After (Penryn & the End of Days #2) by Susan EeThe Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle HodkinAltered (Altered #1) by Jennifer RushMatched (Matched #1) by Ally Condie

My Progress:

DAY 1
BOOKS STARTED: Matched by Ally Condie
BOOKS READ: none
PAGES READ: 184
TOTAL PAGES READ: 184
CHALLENGES PARTICIPATED IN: none

I haven't read as much as I hoped I would, but I still made good progress. I read more then a half of my first book. I'm liking Matched so far, but it feels a little bit boring at times.

DAY 2
BOOKS STARTED: none
BOOKS READ: Matched by Ally Condie
PAGES READ: 185
TOTAL PAGES READ: 369
CHALLENGES PARTICIPATED IN: none

I finished my first book! Yey! I was hoping to start with my second right after, but I was too tired, so I went to bed.

DAY 3
BOOKS STARTED: World After by Susan Ee
BOOKS READ: none
PAGES READ: 346
TOTAL PAGES READ: 715
CHALLENGES PARTICIPATED IN: none

Wow, I have made some great progress on my Day 3. I have read 346 pages which is almost as much as I read in the first two days together. But it may also be because it's Susan Ee and I'm really liking the book.


Do you like participating in read-a-thons? What's your favorite thing about it?

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

0 komentari:

Post a Comment