Take Control Read-A-Thon




Ohhaii everyone, welcome to the Take Control Read-A-Thon hosted by Kim @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer

Begins at Midnight March 15th and ends on March 18th at 11:59pm
*in your time zone*

Anyone can join, even if you don't have a blog, for more info click HERE

If you haven't singed up, you can do that HERE.

On twitter use hashtag
#TakeControlRAT
to share your progress and follow others.
You will also find challenge updates and reminders.
An easy way to follow is by using TweetChat


My goals for read-a-thon:


About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

4 komentari:

  1. A wonderful list..i need to read Boundless too, I will be so sad when that series ends:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! I know, I am sad too now that I read it :(

      Delete
  2. Great list! I hope you meet all of your goals!!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jesse! well I did read 3 of them, I didn't get to read Pushing the Limits but I'll probably read it soon.

      Delete