Review: Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins


Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)
by Wendy Higgins

Publication date:
May 1st 2012
Publisher: HarperTeen






From Goodreads:
Embrace the Forbidden
What if there were teens whose lives literally depended on being bad influences?
This is the reality for sons and daughters of fallen angels.
Tenderhearted Southern girl Anna Whitt was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She's aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but Anna, the ultimate good girl, has always had the advantage of her angel side to balance the darkness within. It isn't until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage and her willpower is put to the test. He's the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.
Forced to face her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?


My review:
I have heard so many bad things about this book and I must say I don't get it. Siriously! This book is amazing!
The theme of this book is angels/demons and I know, it's overdone. But what this book has is originality. Finaly someone did it right! Demons are sent to Earth to be bad influence on humans. Their Nephilim childrean have to help them. Every single one of them is assigned a sin in which they specialize. Isn't that what demons are supposed to do?

At first, I didn't like Anna very much. She was too goody-goody for me. But once you get to know her, you like her.
And than, there's Kaiden Rowe. *drools* He has to be one of my favorite bad guys ever! He's son of the demon of Lust. A total man-whore. But he does his thing even if he likes Anna. A man has to work, right?

I was into this book from the very beggining. Remind me to stop starting a book after midnight. I wanted to read this book in one sitting, it was that good, but I was too tired, and at 5am, I had to stop. But the first thing I did in the morning is grabbed my book *squeels* This is a book with constant action, you'll never get borred.

Read it! This book is just WOW!

My rating:

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

0 komentari:

Post a Comment